Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Restoran Kaki Bukit

I stay near to hills? Name?
Kledang hills...
Actually, it's the backbone of Ipoh, Perak state where this hills form a line of mountain (banjaran in Malay) which seperate northern and southern part of Perak.
Malaysian backbone mountain, Banjaran Titiwangsa which stretch along from Perak, Pahang and Johor is situated in the southern part of Perak.
It makes Perak is just like Kathmandu in Nepal, city between two hills!


It's a fine morning today and I love to have my breakfast in this restaurant!


Restoran Kaki Bukit.
For Malaysian, it's just a regular food stall with the outside view but inside the restaurant, your mouth will drop...
Later, I blog about it in my personal blog~

My mum loves to eat this meal...

Wantan Mee with Braised Duck.
The taste is great. Not to salty but yet the aroma of braised duck with soy sauce and ginger make the dish wonderful

Price + Food = 4.8 stars

For me, I will have a cup of hot drink...


One of my favourites! Milk tea...
Usually, they use small, white cup but I preferred to have in larger portion.
Their teas and coffees suit my taste!

Price + Drink = 5.0 stars

Actually, today I missed their Nasi Lemak. This meal is a hot cake in this restaurant and if you go for it, advisable is not more than 11 a.m.!
Instead, I choose another favourite meal of mine...


Pou Chai Min.
I don't know how to write it in Chinese and translate it into English...
It's like a fried noodle which is re-cook with soup with egg, vegetables, meatballs, and some pork intestines and liver...
Quite nice...

Price + Food = 4.8 stars

Because I missed my Nasi Lemak, I make an addition...


Curry chicken...
Quite spicy but sadly, they didn't put curry leaves on it...
The taste is okey and descent to my mouth.

Price + Food = 4.5 stars

Because it's nearby to my house and quite cheap, I love to have my breakfast in this shop!

Kledang Hill,
Menglembu,
Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan,
Malaysia.

Rating: 4.9 stars

*By the way, they have their own Friendster site too! Click here to surf!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails